Shimax Legal



Once your company has been incorporated, you will need to perform various back office administrative procedures to get started.  In addition to opening a corporate bank account, you will need to file notices to the national and local tax offices, social insurance office, Labour Standards Inspection Office and other administrative offices.

The following is a list of just some of the notices and government agencies that you will need to submit documents and notices to.

National Tax Office

  • Notification of Incorporation of a Company
  • Application for Blue Form Return
  • Notification of Establishment of an Office, Etc. Paying Salaries
  • Application for Approval Made in Relation to the Special Provision for Due Dates for Withholding Income Tax

Local Tax Office

  • Notification of Incorporation of a Company

Social Insurance Office

Labour Standards Inspection Office (only when hiring employees)